The Oso Community Collection Center has served the purpose it was created for of serving surviving families and first responders and is now officially closed.
Thank you to everyone for you time & generosity, this is an amazing community to be a part of, be proud!!
The Oso Mudslide Relief Community Collection Center serves as a "hub" for the various local organizations serving landslide survivors and community members. With the help of local troops, groups and volunteers we are collecting, sorting and completing inventory of the generous donations that have come in from accross the country. These donations are then redistributed in a systematic way, responding to specific needs and available storage space of local families and organizations.
17825 59th Ave NE, Suite A
Arlington, WA 98223
Current List of Needs: (4/4/14 7:51AM)
BOTH SIDES (OSO & DARRINGTON)
- Womens Heavy Duty Boots - RainGear!!! Bottoms or sets
- Men's Heavy Duty Boots - Tyvex suits sizes XL to 5x
- NEW Gaiters - Mens & Womens ALL sizes - Flaggers Tape
- Adult Backpacks - Large Vacuum Storage Bags - Sunscreen
- Radiator Style Electric Heaters
Benefit Auction Event Needs (Must be delivered by Friday 4/4 5PM)
- *20 Gallons Heavy Whip Cream (*These Items will go to Rhodes River Ranch where
- *Salad Greens volunteers and families are being served and a
- *14lbs sugar large benefit auction is being held on
- *300 Hamburger Buns Saturday)
- *13 lbs of bacon - * 20lbs cherry tomatoes
- *4 cases Romaine Lettuce - *10lbs of basil
- * 10 lbs carrot shreds - *7 gal. milk
Who we serve: We directly serve the immediate families that have lost a loved one and/or their home in the slide together with, those households whose homes were damaged in the slide. We further support all of those community members impacted by the slide by working with and/or providing resources to community organizations including but not limited to: The Oso Fire House, The Arlington Food Bank, The Darrington Food Bank, Darrington Funeral Dinners, The Darrington Family Resource Center, The Arlington Family Resource Project, Red Cross and victim or Oso Fire Hall verified fundraisers.